[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:39:42 EST 2007

Bill,

Thanks for this...BTW..trailer's 4' wide...what you
described is basically what I do (backing up, getting
out, etc...) but making a mark is so simple...what I
was missing was a reference point....

Looking again at the product Pete mentioned...I
believe I may be able tojury-rig something similar for
$0. I have a lg cosmetics mirror with metal folding
brackets for legs. Two screws in the front of the
trailer to hold the mirror angled downward may enable
me to see the ball & hitch....

I'll test it tomorrow (weather permitting) & report
back...& also try the 'mark' method.

I'll get this guy stuff down yet..;^)

Also working on the travelogue of Italy.....with luck
will have the first installlment soon...how can I pick
the best 25 or so of 2600+ pictures???   ;^)

elle

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000I5KPQ6?smid=A1J7OTSURZAVWI&tag=dealtime-auto-mp

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071227/d42fb07