[Rhodes22-list] Venice Part 1

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Dec 30 14:43:40 EST 2007

Ooooh thank you Elle!

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of elle
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 7:54 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Venice Part 1

Oh, the Possibilities, John!  ;^)

Well, if y'all keep encouraging me, this is what
you'll get. Part 1 Venice attached. I have so many pix
of Venice that I've decided to split it up so the
files are not so big....

All photos taken with a Nikon D80 w/ an 18-200 VR
lens. Since I'd stupidly manhandled my mainstay Nikon
8700 the week before, and it could not be fixed before
I left, I broke down & bought the D80, which I had
been researching since early in the year.
Loveitloveitloveit.

For some reason the photos, which are very sharp in
the digital album, lose sharpness when 1) resized to
under 100 KB each; 2) converted to a compressed PDF
file. Very disappointing.

In Venice Pt. 2, Piazza San Marco, i will try
inserting the pix w/o resizing them first...then
compresing the entire file ...maybe that will
help...pix are all @ 3MB each....

Anyone have any experience with this?? Chris???
Bill??

Guess I'm stuck with this method until wireless comes
in ...by next summer!

Off we go!

elle

________
> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: Part 1 Getting there.pdf
> Type: application/pdf
> Size: 104138 bytes
> Desc: 806738355-Part 1 Getting there.pdf
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071228/d1624e5
e/attachment.pdf

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.