[Rhodes22-list] Venice Part 1

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 14:59:26 EST 2007

Thanks, John. I suspected as much re: the double
compression. I'm working on the next one & will import
photos w/o compressing forst.

None of these photos have any procssing done..other
than a bit of brightening if they need it....so
sharpening isn't a factor. I rarely use it anyhow..

Let's see if the next bunch come out any better..

thanks again..elle