[Rhodes22-list] Compress photos/PDF...John

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 17:39:51 EST 2007

Not giving up...may have it down pat by the time I get
to the last installment..;^)

I'm using Pages...it's the only word processor I
have....I use the 'compress PDF' option in the 'Print'
menu...It saves and compreses it at the same
time...Perhaps I should do one step at a time??

I've tried something a bit different this
time...(Venice 2..to San Maarco)..I reduced the photos
to a mid size..(under 144 kb each), and then
compressed the  file, but I think we'll see litle
improvement.

I think next time I'll go for max & reduce to @400kb
each...(the largest size I can reduce them to in the
app I'm using) ...that may improve quality
somewhat....

thanks, John.

elle