[Rhodes22-list] Winter morning.

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 08:47:55 EST 2007

With the ice and not much sunshine, it's probably more
dangerous on the dock than the water ... I believe I know
many more sailors slipping off the dock than the boat :-)

--- R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

> That would probably be this afternoon when the rain melts
> the snow and just
> prior to it tuning over to freezing rain and ice.
> In reality, probably not until Saturday. My boat sits at
> the end of a dock
> where it doesn't receive much sunlight because of the
> roof on the dock. I'm
> guessing that the ice won't melt until I get out on the
> lake where the sun can
> hit it.
>
> Rummy
> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow