[Rhodes22-list] Winter morning.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 16:45:00 EST 2007

Robert,
Actually no. I keep the Hobie and a row boat down along the shoreline, but
the R22 is about 100 feet from there, tied up at a dock in the marina. From our
 house you can see dock #1 and the R22 is kept at dock #2, a short golf cart
ride  through the marina to the boat.
The problem with keeping boats anywhere except at a dock on this lake is
that the shoreline is all red clay. It is very easy to turn a nice white gel
coat to red in a hurry. There are sandy beaches and swim areas on the lake, just
not in front of my house.

Rummy