[Rhodes22-list] Gulf Coast News

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:05:58 EST 2007

Just a quick post before we adjourn for a 'board meeting' at our alternative
corporate office site, Alibi Lounge.  This was posted today on
GulfCoastNews.com.

"much of the Katrina recovery has been shouldered by volunteer
organizations, charities and individuals from around the country that have
come into the area to help families recover. Even after a year and a half,
the work of volunteers continues and is needed. These volunteers often work
without much recognition. In addition, much of the federal aid has not
reached many of the smaller, more rural communities in the Katrina Disaster
Zone in Mississippi and Louisiana. Many of these communities are not covered
by news media reports and the word on their situation is often absent from
news reports on the progress of the recovery"

Come on down.  We have plenty of room in our corporate office and our
coastal mansion.  Folks could use the help!

Brad