[Rhodes22-list] Political and medical reply to Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:24:59 EST 2007

Thanks Ed,

The best therapy is work!  I ran our trackhoe this morning and pretended to
know what I was doing just to warm the oil for an oil and filter change.
Our buddy Bob (now 81) moved in his new home and is as happy as a pig in -
one happy 81 year old out of a FEMA trailer.  One down, 87,000 more to go.
He's having a SuperBowl party today but I need to get home as soon as the
cloud cover breaks.  I love this place!

Brad