[Rhodes22-list] Political and medical reply to Brad

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 09:27:19 EST 2007

Ed,  As usaul your posts makes little sense. You are the one that wants to
throw money at a problem (Iraq). I am against the same. TV has nothing to do
with my opinion....how about yours? You constantly post about television. It
would seem you watch way too much.....or are you commenting about what you
don't watch?

Wally