[Rhodes22-list] Political and medical reply to Brad

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 09:27:05 EST 2007

Ed,
The problem in the hurricane devastated areas is that the government isn't
providing the money they were promised and desperately need. This is the shrub
administrations problem pure and simple. It seems to be a pattern with this
administration, promise everything and then never deliver on any of it.
We are currently fighting two wars. One in Afghanistan, and another in  Iraq.
Now the shrub wants to start another war with Iran. As far as I'm  concerned,
the elections can't come soon enough. The 8 years of this  administration
will go down in history as being very bad for this country.

Rummy