[Rhodes22-list] Carlin and Sis - questioned

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:07:06 EST 2007

Robert,

Not a bad approach,  I'll pass your thoughts on to Warner and he'll
give/remove credit where it is due.  Inspiration comes from strange places.
Who would think that a minister would want to hang with me for sermon
ideas?  Then again, hard to preach against sinners if you don't have
exposure to the problem.

Brad