[Rhodes22-list] KFC sign

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:13:48 EST 2007

Ed,

I don't think this list needs you to decide what is the "the truth".  Most
folks ARE middle of the road...doesn't matter if they are right or left.
What is middle of the road to you? I vote across party lines all the time.
Believe it or not I never voted for Clinton, nor did I vote for W. I did
vote for his father. For some reason you call me a liberal because I was
against attacking Iraq and I think we are spending to much money. Just
because one saw the folly of this war all along doesn't make them liberal. I
don't think that those for attacking Iraq and pro runaway spending are
conservative. I just think they are wrong.

Wally