[Rhodes22-list] River of Ice

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 17:41:52 EST 2007

Thanks, Slim.

haven't yet gotten the hang of mowing it,,
though....;^)

Good luck on your quest...sounds as if you are over
the worst ...why not do a sort of 'diary'...changes in
taste, whatever....it would be interesting to hear how
the body adapts to a new 'normal.'

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200702/07/RiverofIce.jpg