[Rhodes22-list] River of Ice

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 02:57:58 EST 2007

Mowing??  Yuck! I gave up the lawn and painting the house
and all that nasty time consuming stuff.  Now we wave to
the neighbors as they mow & rake & trim while we hop on our
tandem bike, or head to the water!  But then again when we
lived in Massachusetts you only had 8 weeks of Summer, 4
used for working on the house (recovery from the
Wassachusetts Winter), 2 had rain, and that left 2 for fun
ang games ... :-(  I guess it could have been worse, if I
lived in Maine I hear they only two seasons ... Winter &
the 4th of July :-)

but please keep the photos coming ... I like at least
dreaming about pleasent places.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200702/07/RiverofIce.jpg

> > www.rhodes22.org/list

> > www.rhodes22.org/list
> >

> We can't change the angle of the wind....but we can
> adjust our sails.

> Never Miss an Email
> Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile.  Get
> started!
> http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail
> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow