Fw: [Rhodes22-list] Rope luff pad question

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 15:11:37 EST 2007

Doug,

I really don't know, but passed your note to Dan Calore, who just sold me a
PHRF optimized semi-mylar 3.2 oz 155, and got Dan's response below.

Cruising Direct is North's discount high volume outlet.  Sold on the web in
Rhode Island, designed in San Diego (by North guys) and manufactured in Sri
Lanka.  Globalization has hit sails!  The price was excellent, but I haven't
received the sail yet.  They were responsive to my concerns for a max luff
and high clew.  They guaranteed critical measurements (luff and LP) to
reasonable tolerance, +/- 2" everywhere else.  We'll see...

Good luck with your new sail.

PT