[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:10:21 EST 2007

JB,

I use to sail in San Diego area many years. I do miss the area. Great
sailing!

Regarding Catalina....the R22 could handle Catalina easily. You need to use
some common sense and keep an eye on the weather. From what I remember
Catalina is under 30 miles off-shore. When I was 15 we motored an 11 foot
Boston Whaler (not even center console) over to Catalina (twice!). The R22
to could handle the trip to Catalina just fine. Chris G can tell you about
taking his R22 to Sea of Cortez. Again no problems. The key is your skill
and the weather. The right mix and you are good.

Wally