[Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked," What larger trailerable?"

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Feb 10 06:15:20 EST 2007

Jay, et al;

     I left out part of second paragraph!  It should read, " In todays
market, and in the real world a sailboat " LARGER THAN A RHODES 22," that
one man or one man and his wife can safely and easily launch and retrieve is
not currently made.

(Again, I do not consider sailboats at 25& 26 feet using water ballast true
and safe sailboats.)

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA