another resource for trailerable boats Re: [Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked, " What larger trailerable?"

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Feb 10 15:45:50 EST 2007

Jb,
If you are looking for information on other
trailerable boats check out the trailer-sailor bulletin board at:
http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/trailersailor/index.cgi

There are people there who own a wide range of
trailerables and other small boats. Many are lake
sailors without much in the way of cruising
intentions but there are some owners of larger
trailerables there. There are searchable archives
and links to other websites. Don't be discouraged
by all the political posts,  for the most part
they are marked there are a lot of knowledgeable
folks posting around the trolls.

Another possible resource is the magazine "Small Craft Advisor"
http://www.smallcraftadvisor.com/

Good luck with your search!

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless