[Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked, " What larger trailerable?"

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 15:10:48 EST 2007

Russel & Jay:

I was at the Strictly Sail show a few weeks ago in Philly
and checked out the Seaward 26RK, The guy said I could get
a good price if I took it then, so he wouldn't need to drag
it all the way back to Stuart FL the next day.

I did like the boat lots, but I really want to sail one
first.  They said they didn't have anyone in the area, and
would only let me sail one at their place in FL if I was
going to buy it.  So you need to test sail their boat LAST
if you're considering it.  I had a problem with the guy's
"ttude", but it was the last day of the show, and having
worked trade shows before, a I know how strained one can
get.  Compared to my conversation with Stan and Elton at
the Annapolis show Brian didn't seem all that helpful.

I like the specs on the Seaward 26RK, but seeing it on the
trailer at the show the lines are very different from the
Rhodes or most other boats I've seen (thus, I want a ride
in the damn thing first).   With the Rhodes22 I can rent
one in NC and see if we'll be compatible, before we buy.  I
don't mind spending money to rent, before getting into an
intimate life long relationship.  :-)

happy hunting!