[Rhodes22-list] Joseph Hadzima other trailerable sailboats & Jay B.

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 17:32:50 EST 2007

Ed,

I wasn't blowing steam ... then, and I didn't suggest an
O'Day, rather I listed the Corsair family of TRIMARIANs
which are larger trailerables capible of sailing the nice
blue water off the coast of California.  If Jay was
interested in seeking out a larger trailerable that is all
I wanted to suggest.

Yes multi-hulls are not for everyone, and in Jay's
follow-up email he said he spent at least 18 - 24 months
doing research, so I won't bother to make more suggestions,
because he has probably checked into the same boats I
researched.

I did however, take a look at the Dana 24 Jay wrote about.
Very interesting craft!  Thanks Jay ... this is a new one
for me.

hadz / joe / joseph ...