[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sailing the open ocean in a Rhodes

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 18:41:42 EST 2007

Thanks Slim

I miss-typed ... after seeing the latest release from Bill,
I recognized the style and photographs of the kids as the
same as what I saw several months ago.

thanks ... so is Bill heading to Bermuda any time soon?

hadz / joe

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pnav/is_200209/ai_3625535156<http://find