[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sailing the open ocean in a Rhodes

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 20:10:47 EST 2007

Hadz and Rik

You said Bermuda, not Bahamas, so I did a search and was directed to the
archives of the Montgomery list.  That's weird because my last boat was a
Montgomery 15 and I was a member of that list.  The archives are huge
however and I couldn't wade through it all so I emailed one of the guys I
knew from that list.  We'll see if he gets back to me.

Rik, are you on the Montgomery list?

Maybe you meant the trip Bill took to the Bahamas but it will be pretty
interesting to find out if someone made it to Bermuda in a Rhodes.

BTW, someone made a crossing to Hawaii in a Montgomery 15 so Bermuda in a
R22 is possible.

Slim