[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the open ocean in a Rhodes

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 13:43:53 EST 2007

Hello Slim & and the rest of the gang ..

Just before I found this group I did a search for Rhodes22
and somehow came upon an article (actually more like
someone's blog) about three guys sailing to Bermuda(?) in a
Rhodes22.  I can't seem to locate the story online anywhere
now.  Since you seem to have good search skills, perhaps
you recall the story, or can point me to it?

thanks and happy non-smoking Saturday!

BTW, I quit many times, but the last time it stuck 14 years
ago.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pnav/is_200209/ai_3625535156<http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pnav/is_200209/ai_3625535156>

>   Slim

=== message truncated ===

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow