[Rhodes22-list] Jay Bulfer, Captain Rummy asked, " What largertrailerable?"

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:43:09 EST 2007

My mistake....I had heard the 15 year old sailed across Atlantic in water
ballast sailboat....the boat is not WB. I just checked out the web site for
Tide 28. The Tide 28 can motor up to 17 MPH and carry 70 HP outboard and I
had heard many say it was just a bigger Mac. It actually has a heavy
retractable keel kind of like Seaward.

Wally