[Rhodes22-list] Other boat possibilities.

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 11 11:08:25 EST 2007

Dear Jb,
I just got in the the tail end of this, but I am in Hunter country and I can
MOST definitely tell
you that the Hunter 26 looks good on the trailer ONLY. Look closely. There
is no side deck
for you or your wife to get on or off.
Those things sell like hotcakes to the beginners here (huge Hunter/Beneteau
dealer).
Those folks go out once, have a horrendous time docking and getting on/off.
The boat is then
left at the slip and sold within a year, (or rots).
Honestly, we try to get those newbies into the sail club but they never hang
around long enough
to get to the first party. Simply going out and returning to the dock is so
difficult, that they never
get into it. This really breaks my heart.
The Rhodes is just the coolest boat ever.
Anne
KY Lake