[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Feb 11 19:15:27 EST 2007

Hey Jay,
	If you need an experienced Rhodie (owned one or another for the last
30 years, sailed for 2 months in the Bahamas and 4 weeks in Baja on my
Rhodes.  I'd be happy to crew for your Catalina trip this summer if you are
going in August.  I'll be sailing elsewhere till then.

Chris Geankoplis
Medford, Oregon