[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sailing the open ocean in a Rhodes

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 14:23:58 EST 2007

Well I do know of someone that brought back photos and even
a video of their trip from Annapolis to Bermuda on a 44
foot cutter.  He did say it was an Adventure.

BTW, I think I did apologies for my miss-type in my
original email two days ago regarding a request for Slim to
recall a non-existent trip.