[Rhodes22-list] Rik and Sailing the open ocean in a Rhodes

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Feb 12 11:10:00 EST 2007

Thank you, Richard.

Bermuda and the Bahamas both start with a "B" but they are very
different problems.  Bermuda is over 600 miles from the US, and it's a
tough sail.  Lots of people do it on larger boats than a Rhodes.  Lot's
of people die trying.

I've been offered a berth on a good sized boated captained by a friend
who knows what he's doing.  I declined.  (So far, he hasn't gone either.)

Bill Effros