[Rhodes22-list] Musings from the Marina OR Entry for the Worstnon-fiction writing award

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:15:54 EST 2007

Man! A heated debate on punctuation, etymology, and
the lexicon ! Let me grab my pince-nez and red pen!

On the topic that spawned the de bait:

Seeing that there is a groundswell of enthusiasm for
more from the Muse (oh...that is a mole
tunnel...hmmm).

Anyway, I wil rise to the bait and and declare that
the Musings from the Marina will not abate but will
proceed with vigah.

elle

The pun is the lowest form of humor...how low can you
go?