[Rhodes22-list] Weight of a 1986 Rhodes22

ccc974 at comcast.net ccc974 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 03:40:51 EST 2007

Ed;

I needed a ball-park figure, and the responses I have received confirmed my own estimates--Rummy said about 4000#--I was guessing 4200#.  I wanted to have the info when I went to buy a hitch.  Got that this afternoon: a Class III from a local UHaul.  I bought Peter Thorn's 1988 Trailmaster, and am going up to Chapel Hill the 22nd to pick it up.

Claude

From: Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net>