[Rhodes22-list] Where's the oil.

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 06:31:09 EST 2007

Rummy,
  there is still a lot of "easy" oil in Texas as well.  Back in the
early '80s they "capped" a lot of producing
wells because it was not worth the cost to pump it out and refine it.
Note that "capping" is not simply
screwing on a cap, the owner must pour cement down the well hole to
prevent an eco disaster.  They
need to drill a new well to get the same old oil.

-Bud