[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Feb 14 09:48:43 EST 2007

Dear Rhodies:

If the devil is in the details he is not letting me get a picture of the proposed 27 out the door so we are sending it to his helper, Rummy, next day, so he may be able to post it to the List by Friday.

A good number of you expressed varying degrees of interest in the new company so, after you all have had a chance to see the first baby picture we will send out a suggested proposal.

I do have one question for those who have indicated interest:  I tend to do everything out in the open and realize that some of you have your good reasons for not wanting the world to know your business so let me know if you prefer to communicate back channel or if you have no objection to the back and forth details being posted to the List family.

ss