[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Feb 14 21:29:15 EST 2007

I dunno, a friend of ours used to singlehand his J32 everywhere. It
looked pretty delightful. He passed away last year but I have fond
memories of him sailing past us with a wave and a huge smile on his
face. I suspect it just depends on the sailor and the boat.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD