[Rhodes22-list] HR 27 picture of shell

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 12:37:11 EST 2007

Wouldn't there have to be a lot of independent engineering verification
especiallay on the standing rigging and the
stability?? It seems to me that in this day of litigation that there would
have to be an enormous amount of documented testing to determine any real
unforseen issues that could result in a claim that the boat was not properly
tested in the event of a failure or accident ?? One big lawsuit can wipe out
the venture. The R22 was devloped and refined over a period of time that was
quite a bit more forgiving..
                                                   Rory