[Rhodes22-list] Harken Lazy Jack

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:11:31 EST 2007

Mike,
Interesting.  I guess the Lazy Jack aids in raising and lowering the main as
well as reefing the sail?  My standard main has no reef points and I do have
to go forward to raise or lower the sail, which makes single-handling
difficult.  Until I save enough money for a newer boat with IMF, I'd be
interested in the Lazy Jack system. - rob