[Rhodes22-list] Trailer tag

ccc974 at comcast.net ccc974 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 00:00:00 EST 2007

Art;

This info is reassuring.  I have worked it out with Peter that I will send him a check for the purchase price, and he will then send me a notarized Bill of Sale, which I can take to DMV and get a tag.  The trailer does have a VIN, so the process should be even simpler.  Thanks for your help--see you at the lake sometime.

Claude

From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>