[Rhodes22-list] Trailer tag ? Bill W.

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:22:00 EST 2007

Bill,

I was wondering if you  got a TN License Plate for your trailer? I know most
states require but as you know TN does not require them. Neither of my
trailers have trailer tags. When I tow the little Rhodes to NC I have never
had a problem but I feel like I stand out.

I have been told TN does issue tags if you want them. Do you have to go to
TDOT? Can I get this at Town Hall? The Bantam trailer is home built I am
guessing this would be a problem...

Wally