[Rhodes22-list] Stands setup

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Fri Feb 16 20:18:49 EST 2007

Art,

 My set up is designed to be used on concrete,the concrete where it is
sitting in the pictures is the turnaround ( I back out of the garage into
that spot  to head out to the street ) I'm not willing to back the car 120'
out of the driveway for 5 months a year.It sits 50' behind where it is in
the pictures on the trailer,when not displacing water.I've moved over 5 feet
of snow where the boat sits in the pictures,this week.

Jerry Lowe

ps: when I raise and lower the center board,I use a 8' stepladder and climb
over the center of the stern rail,rather then use the starboard swim ladder.