[Rhodes22-list] Stands setup

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 22:14:58 EST 2007

Jerry,

Now that is just damn impressive!  Using the engine hoist oriented sideways to the trailer allows alot of trailer movement.  That rig gives you alot of clearance to swing the cb down for painting, etc. I ponder the use of an engine hoise like Pep Boys has.  Even with all that structural support for the hull, I'd feel uneasy getting into the boat to lower the cb/halyard.  Two West type stands, chained together at the stern and blocks with hoist at the bow may do the trick.

Alot of input from you, Bill, Slim, and others have really made this clearer to me.  I really appreciate the ideas.  Does anyone prefer storage in this mode instead of just using the trailer?

Art