[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 13

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 22:18:38 EST 2007

Bill,
When you come to Greenville, SC please post it on the list so Ed can buy all of us dinner at the BBQ.  We'll get all the skippers available to attend.  Don't you think that would be a good idea?
Rummy can bring the rum and diet coke, Stan can bring the real juice, and we'll have an upcountry Carolina hoedown.
Thoughts?
Art