[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 13

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Mon Feb 19 09:15:05 EST 2007

Art,

That would be a grand idea.  I've always thought that sooner or later
there needs to be a Rhodes rendezvous.  I've mentioned in past posts the
idea of getting a group of Rhodies together in Florida and making
another run to the Bahamas, or perhaps a trip from one of the ports on
the west coast of FL to the Dry Tortugas.

That said, a rendezvous at Lake Hartwell would be a bit less ambitious
and achievable in the short term.

Bill W.