[Rhodes22-list] reefing

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 11:26:03 EST 2007

Jb,
I can identify with your experience on the Beneteau because I have experienced this on two R22s.  The drive of heavy wind in this boat is even more exciting - one because you are so much closer to the water, again as you are using a tiller.  We are beating the IMF parameters to a pulp, actually once you have experienced you and your wife will never doubt.  We're just fortunate Stan developed this in a 22' craft, no one else has succeeded like he has.
Cheers,
Art