[Rhodes22-list] IMF

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 11:42:31 EST 2007

Joe,

Why does a problem normally occur with the headsail furler?  I have usually found the problem at the fastening point on the mast.  I am going to help Luis with his this week.

On the IMF it is better to reef on a port tack - look at potential friction with the sail slot and you see why.  Any other hangups I am aware of are based on preventative maintenance.  The internal workings of Stan's IMF are beautifully simple.

Art