[Rhodes22-list] IMF

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 09:10:04 EST 2007

Art

I was NOT referring to a problem with a Rhodes headsail
furler, my event was on a friends boat.  But I have heard
stories from other people on different boats, so maybe it
could be considered a "common" problem; perhaps rooted in
poor maintence, not pointing the boat to take a load of the
sail.  Maybe they instances were all the same manufacture -
I really don't know.

this is beginning to sound like I'm still at work with Risk
assement, and root causal analysis.  I gotta get out and
away from this computter ... I should be doing real work
this am, but got stuck in email hell-o :-)

happy Saturday y'all

=== message truncated ===