[Rhodes22-list] IMF

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:19:32 EST 2007

Slim,

What I did on my Islander 36 was to maintain the same point of sail and rely
on the jib to keep me moving.  I would then slack off on the mainsheet until
there was no pressure on the main, release the main halyard sufficiently for
the reefing point, tighten the reefing lines and then tighten the halyard.
Once that is done, I can then bring in the mainsheet and keep sailing.

Hank