[Rhodes22-list] reefing

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 15:34:18 EST 2007

I didn't mean to SURPRISE her in a capsize, I said to
practice, which should include a little instruction, and
visualization prior to geting into the boat. Any non-keel
boat course teachs this the first day.  Every kayaker
should learn / practice this prior to having to learn it
during an emergency.   Practice prior to an emergency is
agood thing  ... BTW, how offten do people here practice a
crew over board drill?  I hear pilots practice a lot too.