[Rhodes22-list] etiquett

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Feb 18 14:45:54 EST 2007

By The Way,

As soon as I can find it, one of our members posted all sorts of
abbreviations, no they are not acronyms if you are a purist.  Either
I'll post it or someone else will tell you where you can find it.

We make up the rules as we go along, but we've been at it for a while,
and the guy who set up the list (Michael Meltzer) was way ahead of the
rest of us before we got there.

Look at the "Charter" -- it contains some more pointers on this topic.

Somebody will hop on and tell you where you can find the charter.

Welcome to the list.  Feel free to bring up both on-topic and off-topic
questions.  We're all just hanging out together, as you can see.

Bill Effros

PPPPS -- I see what happened here, and if it's a joke it's fine and
funny, but most on the list call me just plain "Bill", although some use
more colorful names.