[Rhodes22-list] Campaigning a 175

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:23:24 EST 2007

Bill, Finally you get it! As you say the 175 is the best sail for the
cruiser....and a 155 in some circumstances is better. Too bad your fleet was
so full of cheaters. I have had more problem with tempers than out right
cheating. As a kid we raced one design...first sunfishes, than lasers, than
lidos. The Lidos were actually fleet boats so you knew everyone had pretty
much the same thing. Very fair racing.

Wally