[Rhodes22-list] Oakland strickly sail

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Mon Feb 19 14:37:03 EST 2007

  JB and Chris,
 Wife Joyce and I were planning to go to Oakland Strictly Sail also, and I would love to meet you both. We pull our r-22 and secure a bearth at berkely marina. Then take vehicle to the show. We have also sailed the Oakland estuary for fun several times, so a test sail on a r-22 would be simple to do.
                                                                               Barry

-------------- Original message from "JbTek" <j.bulfer at jbtek.com>: --------------