[Rhodes22-list] FYI: Hunting/riding sail/

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Feb 20 08:01:03 EST 2007

elle,
Thanks for the info. I'm in the wilds of the Great Smokies right now
and away from my notes. It seems to me that the guy from Banner Bay
(whose name might be in my notes) talked about the sail needing to be
flat to prevent noise but I'll have to check when I get home.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD